Sunday 5 January 2014

post accident post

Hey hey! I hope everyone's had a good Christmas and started the new year positively!

It's been over a month since my last post which I hope won't happen again but I have a pretty good reason for it, unfortunately. I got hit by a car on my bike on a big roundabout but luckily (knock on wood) I 'only' broke my elbow. There were 3 fragments though so I now have some wires in to hold it all together so it'll take some time to get back to normal, which is annoying but I keep telling myself it could have been much worse!

Luckily it's my right arm and I'm left-handed so I can still draw and eat so phew! Don't know how long it will take till I can get back to screen printing but we'll see how the physical therapists work their magic. Quite a funny story, I was in the screen printing room in November and some photographer came to take some pictures for the new website and here you go haha:


I'll be back in the UK next week and will have to do an exam I was supposed to have a day after the accident (so when I was lying on the road I was trying to get up and go to uni to finish getting ready for it) so after that I hope I'll get back into work fast and will make sure to share some of it!

In the meantime, I need to get these wires moving. Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment