Wednesday 13 November 2013

Love Walk Cafe

Last weekend was just so inspiring in all aspects- after Renegade I decided to stay with Kim one more day because we were having such a lovely time together and I just wasn't ready to go back to Birmingham yet!
We went for brunch at Love Walk Cafe in Camberwell (South East London) which was really cute, not only was the food amazing but the design of the cafe was just funkyyy. I've started noticing interiors more recently and really liked the way this one was done.





Also I've never had an iced chai late before and it absolutely blew my mind. Together with my beetroot quinoa burger!
Also the company was seriously nice, my friend Tom joined us and him and Kim hadn't seen each other for about 3 years so we did some catching up and reminiscing.


love these stairs and this girl!

2 comments: